Sunday, January 22, 2012

organization

Pre-baby I was a very clean, neat, and organized person.  Some people called it a sickness.  Disarray and not being organized drove me crazy.  Post-baby it seems that I am one hot mess after another. Disarray and not being organized still drives me crazy.  There just never seems to be enough time in the day! We travel a lot on the weekends and before I know it, work is staring me right in the face!

Today, I took the ENTIRE day to catch up. Literally.  To catch up on everything that I have been putting off. It felt great.  I still have a ton to do...like, put our Christmas presents away, but my house is beginning to feel like a home again.

It is currently freezing rain outside and I can't help but wonder if we will have school or not. Mark is home tomorrow and I would LOVE another day at home with my sweet Ainsley. Our winter has been non-existent and I could use a snow day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment