Sunday, July 29, 2012

wedding programs

One area that I really wanted to save money on were the wedding programs. I don't really see the point in having wedding programs, however, my mom thought otherwise. In my eyes, the programs are just something that people use as a fan and then throw away when they leave. That equals throwing away money to me! So, when I was "told" that I needed to have wedding programs, I knew that I was going to be doing them myself :) After much thinking and many ideas being thrown out the window, I came up with a simple and cheap program idea. First, the program. I made the program on my own using Photoshop. I found a cute idea that I liked while browsing online for program wording, so I ran with the idea and tweaked it a little:

I knew that I wanted a holder for the program because I wanted to add little games to the programs for people to work on while they wait for the ceremony to start. I picked up a pack of paper doilies ($4), kraft paper ($8), and used a custom stamp that I already previously owned. And here was the final result:
                          
I'm happy with the results. Now, who wants to have a crafting party? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment